Jennifer

jennifer.nelson@emcc.edu

Friday, February 18, 2005

freestyle five

I waited last minute to do all these blogs and it is really hard to do all of them in one night. I have to admit that after doing so manyof them you kinda of run out of things to say. I have been sitting behind this computer for three and half hours tonight and it seems like I haven't accomplished half of what I should have. I am gettin abit tired of sitting behind this screen writting about nothing, I am going to stop and say thank you for the opportunity to catch up.

2 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2005 at 8:15 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said…

    So, please please please don't do them all in a rush next time. Slow and easy, one day at a time, right?

     
  • At March 12, 2005 at 11:09 PM, Blogger jennifer said…

    I am guessing the class you are in is over.. I somehow got to your blog by accident when I clicked on something next to a link for my own blog.
    Interesting life you have. Good luck with school. I hope you did okay in your class.
    -Another Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home