Jennifer

jennifer.nelson@emcc.edu

Friday, January 21, 2005

my two hands

My two hands are very unique compared to others. I have very short and fat fingers. I think my hands are very manly. At this time my fingernails are short due to the cold weather, I also have dry skin. I wear only one ring at this time and that is the one my grandmother has given me and it rests on my right ring finger. I have one scar on my pinky right beneath my fingernail on my left hand. That finger is also broken and will never heal. Other than that my two hands are my unique way into society.

1 Comments:

  • At January 21, 2005 at 7:33 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said…

    You've dropped two teasers in here--two things you leave your reading saying, "Wait, wait, more! Give me more about that!" Do you know where they are?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home